The Next.js is React Based framework with server side rendering capability. It is very fast and SEO friendly. Using Next.js, you can create robust react based application quite easily and test them.
This tutorial is designed for software programmers who want to learn the basics of Next.js and its concepts in a simple and easy manner. This tutorial will give you enough understanding on the various functionalities of Next.js with suitable examples.
- 01 – Introduction to NEXT.JS
- 02 – Pages & Routes
- 03 – Adding Other Components
- 04 – Linking Between Pages
- 05 – Creating a Layout Component
- 07 – Custom 404 Page
- 08 – Redirecting Users
- 09 – Images & Metadata
- 10 – Fetching Data (getStaticProps)
- 11 – Dynamic Routes (part 1)
- 12 – Dynamic Routes (part 2 – getStaticPaths)
- 13 – Fetching a Single Item
- 14 – Deploying to Vercel