What Will I Get ?
- Interviewers love interviewees who’ve mastered OOPS and you’ll stand out from the crowd.
- You’ll learn the ins and outs of one of the major topics that can land you a job or a promotion
- You’ll know how to apply those concepts in your projects and create clean code that runs faster than your peers.
- You’ll know how to create re-usable components for your projects and take your coding skills to the next level.
- You’ll learn all about the basic OOPs topics like creating properties, methods, accessing them, deleting them and so on.
- You’ll learn the importance of constructors and how to use them to create 100s of objects with just a small block of code.
- You’ll learn all about symbols, the ‘this’ keyword, looping through objects and a horde of pre-defined global Object methods.
- You’ll learn all about prototypes, prototype inheritance, protototype chain and using them to create re-usable code structures that save a lot of memory space.
- You’ll learn about ES6 classes and using them to create 1000s of objects in a fraction of the time it usually takes.
- You’ll also learn all about class inheritance, polymorphism, private, protected and static classes, class fields and so on.
- You’ll also learn all about factory functions and mixins.
- Finally, you’ll learn about creating re-usable real world app components with ES6 modules.
- You’ll learn all of these while learning the core concepts of OOPS like encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism and abstraction
Object oriented programming is one of the most sought-after skills in the programming world, and as a web developer, if you master it, you’ll stand out from the rest.
- Duration : 10 week
- Max Students : 1000
- Enrolled : 0
- Re-take Course : 0
- Assessments : Self