This course includes:
- 29.5 hours on-demand video
- 7 articles
- 20 downloadable resources
- 2 practice tests
- delivered to you on 16GB drive
- Size: 12.98 GB
- Updated for January 2, 2021, PMP Exam and based on PMI’s Exam Content Outline.
Join the thousands of others who’ve completed this course and passed their PMP exam. You can do this!
Who this course is for:
- Project managers who are preparing to PASS their PMI PMP examination
- Project managers who need 35 contact hours to qualify for the PMP examination – by completing the entire course
- Project managers who want to pass their PMP exam on the first try
- People who want 35 PDUs from a PMI Registered Education Provider – by completing the entire course
- This course is NOT for new project managers
- This course is NOT for project managers seeking a project management guide
Participants should qualify for the PMP exam
Understand fundamentals of project management
Dedicated to completing this PMP Exam Prep Seminar
Have a deep desire to pass the PMP exam
This course is taught by a PMI Registered Education Provider:
- Instructingcom, LLC #4082
- PMP® Exam Prep Seminar: ID 109EPSWB
- 20 hours for technical skills
- 9 hours for business skills
- 6 hours for leadership skills
- 35 PDUs / 35 contact hours for the PMP exam application
- You MUST complete all assignments and exercises to claim the 35 Contact Hours!
You need to pass the PMP exam and you need quality training that’ll help you in your role as a project manager. You also want to learn from an authority in project management, in an online environment with plenty of assignments, videos, and concise explanations. This course provides 35 PDUs and is taught by project management author and expert Joseph Phillips. Joseph is the author of several project management books from McGraw-Hill, the American Management Association, and Dummies Press. He is certified as a PMP, PMI-ACP, ITIL, Project+, and is a Certified Technical Trainer.