This online lesson is very valuable, concise and easy to understand – designed to help students study easily and pass excellently. It aligns well with the National Education Research and Development Council (NERDC) approved Curriculum.
It contains Subject notes (e-Textbooks), weekly schemes of work, assignments, revision notes, mock tests, practice exams and quizzes designed to assess students’ knowledge of the subjects.
HOW TO LEARN
Please register or login, then click the ENROL or START LEARNING button to get registered and start your learning.
- Complement classroom lessons with relevant e-content
- Help Students to become competent in the different subject areas
- Eliminate exam fever by helping students to practice and prepare adequately
- Engender positive engagement and collaboration with other students and teachers
You may leave comments and questions related to each lesson within the comments box at the bottom of each lesson. You can also call, text or WhatsApp us on 0802-419-8880 or reach us through our online chat/support channels
- Week 1 (I) – Organs of Speech, Parts of Speech
- Week 1 (II): Essays, Comprehension, Composition & Literature
- Week 2 (I) – Vowel Sounds, Pronouns, Vocabulary Development
- Week 2 (II) – Vocabulary Development – Your School Subjects
- Reading for maximum retention and recall (intensive reading)
- Reading for Main and Supporting Ideas
- Reading to answer specific questions
- Reading to Understand the Author‘s Mood.
- Reading to Interpret diagrams, Maps and Sketches.
- Reading to follow direction in written communication
Listening And Speaking
- Speeches: Production of vowel and consonant sounds in passages
- Listening to and producing different speeches with reference to vowel sounds.
- Listening to and producing different speeches with reference consonant clusters and diphthongs.
- Listening to and producing different speeches with reference to word boundaries, compound words and phrases.
- Questions and Question Tags
- Listening Comprehension
END OR SESSION ASSESSMENT
- Duration : 19 week
- Max Students : 0
- Enrolled : 12216
- Re-take Course : 0
- Assessments : Self