This online lesson is very valuable, concise and easy to understand – designed to help students study easily and pass excellently. It aligns well with the National Education Research and Development Council (NERDC) approved Curriculum.
It contains Subject notes (eTextbooks), weekly schemes of work, assignments, revision notes, mock tests, practice exams and quizzes designed to assess students’ knowledge of the subjects.
HOW TO LEARN
Please register or login, then click the ENROL or START LEARNING button to get registered and start your learning.
- Complement classroom lessons with relevant e-content
- Help Students to become competent in the different subject areas
- Eliminate exam fever by helping students to practice and prepare adequately
- Engender positive engagement and collaboration with other students and teachers
You may leave comments and questions related to each lesson within the comments box at the bottom of each lesson. You can also call, text or WhatsApp us on 0802-419-8880 or reach us through our online chat/support channels
- Week 1. Introduction to Home Economics
- Week 2. Home Economics and National Development
- Week 3. The Human Body (The Hair)
- Week 4. The Human Body (The Eyes)
- Week 5. The Human Body (The Nose and Ear)
- Week 6. The Human Body (The Skin)
- Week 7. The Human Body (The Teeth)
- Week 8. The Human Body (The Hands and Feet)
- Week 9. Good Posture
- Week 10. Revision and Examination.
- Week 1. Fatigue, Exercise, Rest and Sleep
- Week 2. Healthy Feeding and Eating Practices
- Week 3. The Family
- Week 4. Meaning and Characteristics of a Home
- Week 5. Care of the Family House
- Week 6. Production of Clothing and Household Articles/Crafts
- Week 8. Family Needs, Goals and Standards
- Week 9. Decision making in the Family
- Week 10. Revision and Examination
- Week 1. Simple Sewing Tools
- Week 2. Basic Sewing Processes (Temporary and Permanent)
- Week 3. Basic Sewing Processes (Decorative Stitches)
- Week 4. Production of Clothing and Household Craft/Articles
- Week 5. Puberty and Adolescence
- Week 6. Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs)
- Week 7. Fundamental Human Rights
- Week 8. Entertainment in the Home
- Week 9. Entertainment in the Home(Contd).
- Week 10. Revision/ Examination.
- Duration : 19 week
- Max Students : 0
- Enrolled : 5324
- Re-take Course : 0
- Assessments : Self