This Online Learning content is prepared using outlines from the National Education Research and Development Council (NERDC) approved Curriculum for Primary & Secondary Schools.
Using this platform and our other apps, students can read notes of lessons (e-Textbooks), watch lesson videos, work on assignments, take tests, practice exam questions or chat with mentors. Everything is designed to make learning fun and easy for all students
HOW TO LEARN
Usually once you sign up with your class, all the subjects for that class is automatically available to start learning. You can also click ENROL to get registered for the subject.
- Complement classroom lessons
- Help Student become competent in the subject areas
- Help students practice and prepare for the requisite examinations
- Help student engage and collaborate productively with other students
You may leave comments and questions related to each lesson within the question box at the bottom of each lesson. You can also call or WhatsApp us on 0802-419-8880
- Week 1. National Values: Integrity
- Week 2. People of integrity in Nigeria
- Week 3. National values: Contentment
- Week 4. National Values: Discipline
- Week 5. Respect for rules and regulations
- Week 6. National Values: Courage
- Week 7. Nigeria As a Federation
- Week 8. Characteristics of a Federation
- Week 9. Government.
- Week 10. Legislature
- Week 11. Judiciary
- Week 12. Revision
- Week 1. Relationship between Federal, State and Local Governments
- Week 2. The Rule of Law
- Week 3. Punishable Offences.
- Week 4-5. Protection of Human Rights and the Rule of Law
- Week 6. Consumer Rights and Responsibilities.
- Week 7. Democracy
- Week 8. Democratic Institution
- Week 9. Pillars of Democracy
- Week 10. Revision
- Week 11. Examination
- Duration : 19 week
- Max Students : 0
- Enrolled : 5447
- Re-take Course : 0
- Assessments : Self