This online lesson is very valuable, concise and easy to understand – designed to help students study easily and pass excellently. It aligns well with the National Education Research and Development Council (NERDC) approved Curriculum.
It contains Subject notes (e-Textbooks), weekly schemes of work, assignments, revision notes, mock tests, practice exams and quizzes designed to assess students’ knowledge of the subjects.
HOW TO LEARN
Please register or login, then click JOIN CLASS, ENROL or LEARNING button to get registered and start your learning.
- Complement classroom lessons with relevant e-content
- Help Students to become competent in the different subject areas
- Eliminate exam fever by helping students to practice and prepare adequately
- Engender positive engagement and collaboration with other students and teachers
You may leave comments and questions related to each lesson within the comments box at the bottom of each lesson. You can also call, text or WhatsApp us on 0802-419-8880 or reach us through our online chat/support channels
- Week 1. The Baptism
- Week 2. The Temptation
- Week 3. Discipleship
- Week 4. The demands of discipleship
- Week 5-6. Mission of the Disciple
- Week 7. The Arrest and Trials of Jesus Christ
- Week 8. Crucifixion, Death and Burial of Jesus
- Week 9. The Resurrection of Jesus and his Ascension
- Week 10. Communion and Fellowship.
- Week 11. Revision.
- Week 12-13. Examination